This one is just in time to celebrate while watching the Miami Open.
- 4 oz Moët & Chandon Ice Impérial
- 2 oz Grapefruit Juice
- 1 oz St. Germain
- Pinch of salt
- 6 mint leaves
- 4 quarter wedges grapefruit
Method: In a large rocks or wine glass, pour grapefruit juice and St. Germain over ice. Stir in the salt, mint and grapefruit wedges. Top with Moët Ice.
Are you happy with the results from last night? Pissed off beyond belief? Either way, you could probably use a drink, so you’re in the right place. Check out these Oscar-worthy cocktails and keep the party going because, let’s face it, who really likes Mondays anyway?
Grey Goose Femme Confidante
- 35ml GREY GOOSE L’Orange
- 20ml cold Lady Grey tea sourced from the Rare Tea Company
- 10ml Grand Marnier
- 3 dashes of Angostura Bitters
- 1 dash of Peychauds bitters
Method: Stir and strain into a coupe glass and garnish with both a lemon and orange peel.
Basil Hayden’s Golden Spice
- 1 part Basil Hayden’s Bourbon
- Sparkling Apple Juice
Method: Add Basil Hayden’s Bourbon to a champagne flute. Fill the remainder of the glass with sparkling apple juice. Garnish with a sliced apple.
The Lowlands Highball
- 1 1/2 ounces Haig Club Single Grain Scotch Whisky
- 1/3 ounce Breckenridge Bitters
- 3/4 ounce Yuzu (mixed with lemon – 3 parts lemon: 1 part yuzu)
- 1/2 ounce Simple Syrup
- Port-Pomegranate Ice*
- 1 – 1 1/4 ounces Bitter Lemon Soda
Method: Combine all ingredients, except soda, in a cocktail shaker. Fill with ice and shake gently. Strain into Collins glass over flavored ice. Top with bitter-lemon soda. Mist with oil from orange twist, place twist on glass for garnish.
*Port-Pomegranate Ice Cube: Combine 1/2 ounce water, 1/4 ounce pomegranate juice and 1/4 ounce ruby port. Pour into ice trays and freeze overnight.
Courvoisier One-Two Punch
- 2 parts Courvoisier VS Cognac
- 1 part Fresh Squeezed Grapefruit Juice
- ½ part Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice
- ½ part Honey Syrup
Method: Mix all ingredients in punch bowl with sliced grapefruit & lemon wheels. Serve over fresh ice.
The Redmayne Rouge (pictured)
- ½ part St-Germain French Elderflower Liqueur
- ½ part Martini & Rossi Sparkling Rosé
Method: Pour St-Germain into a chilled fluted glass, and top with Martini & Rossi Sparkling Rosé. Stir lightly. Float half a strawberry or garnish with an edible flower.